Saturday, June 28, 2008

More Utah Trip Pictures

Besides the wedding in Utah, we did some other fun things with the family. We went to a park where we were able to trek to a small stream. The kids liked to get their feet wet and throw rocks. Here's Abby doing her usual "turn around and pose for the camera" pose.
Tessa really liked the water. She would have gone all the way in if we would have let her.
Grandma Gibbons bought a small pool for her backyard for all the grandkids. They loved it even though the water was freezing. And what's better than swimming and popsicles in the summer?
Of course, when all the grandkids are together, you have to do the family pictures. Here are all the cousins; and with this many young ones, it's a challenge trying to get everyone settled and smiling for the camera. Here's one of our many attempts. At least Tessa's happy... I think we came out with some really cute pictures though. Here's the pose we ended up liking the best. Here's Tessa with two of her cousins, Sara and Julia. I just thought it was a really cute pic.
We had so much fun with all the family in Utah and can't wait to see them again.


5 comments:

Siouxsie said...

What fantastic pictures! Both of your girls are just little bundles of sparkle but boy was Miss Tessa pouring it on! So cute!

Kristin said...

I love the new look of your blog--too cute! It's always fun to come see your pictures and see what you've been up to.

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I wish I were there.

love--Wilson:)

Laura said...

Tessa is a doll! You guys have the cutest girls.

emily said...

I love your new background! Tres chic. and I love Wilson's recent comments on our blogs. Aren't they super!

December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas

Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...