Well there's always so much going on in December, that I figured I'd get a quick post in catching up with all my favorite pictures that I haven't posted yet. Most are dealing with one holiday or another so I thought they could all go together in this one post. So to start I have to go back to Halloween. Tyler and I went to a couple's party where we were supposed to dress up as a famous duo. Getting Tyler to go to this was hard in itself, but adding on dressing up it was almost impossible. But I talked him into it after creating the perfect duo costume. Can you tell what duo we went as?
We were peanut butter and jelly. I told Tyler how if we dressed in the right colors and had "bread" on our backs, then when we hugged, we'd make a sandwich. Cute huh? I thought so. :)
Another party we went to, Tyler showed up late after he finished up at work. This is how he came to the door:
Spooky isn't it? Aubrey didn't seem to mind it at all.
Moving on to Thanksgiving, we had to make our annual pumpkin turkeys. This year Abby also had to make a turkey by tracing her hand herself and adding tissue paper feathers. She had to have that turkey in every picture I took. They actually turned out pretty cute.
We traveled to Utah this year for Thanksgiving and had a great time with our family. We stayed busy with eating, playing games, and enjoying the snow (there wasn't much snow by Utah standards, but Abby thought it was "so much" that she got so excited to show Grandma and Grandpa "all that snow" as soon as they each woke up). I guess Abby's a true Texan now if she thinks this is "so much" snow.
I think the highlight of the weekend for the grandkids was when we got to take a ride on the Polar Express to the North Pole and see Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the elves. This is what Abby tells everyone about when they ask her about the trip. It was made even cuter with Grandma's matching homemade pajamas that the kids opened that morning during our "Christmas."
These last pictures are included because I definitely think they fall under the "festivities" category. So I got to go see New Moon with some friends on opening night at the theaters. It was AWESOME of course! I helped kick off that weekend by surprising my fellow Edward fan Kasia with a visitor.
How awesome is that?!? I borrowed Edward from another friend and Kasia had no idea he was coming by. She had a fun-filled weekend using him to scare anyone who happened to be walking in the room at her house. But the movie was definitely an A+ for me. I can't wait to see it again!!
1 comment:
Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to YOU! And the merriest dreams of Edward to you also ;D I went with Brett on Mon to see New Moon in Digital Projection! It was just as awesome as the first time. Eek!
Post a Comment