Aubrey's ONE!!!!
So I've been working on getting a video of Aubrey walking for a couple weeks, but either Aubrey hasn't cooperated, or I recorded it funny on my camera. So after many attempts, I finally got a decent clip of her taking multiple steps. She's actually been doing this for a couple weeks now, but this particular video was taken on her first birthday (yesterday).
We've also had multiple celebrations already for Aubrey's 1st birthday, with more in the works. My family came into town for a little party last weekend with cake and presents, so we let Aubrey dig in to her very own cake. I took lots of pictures in hopes of getting some good ones, so here a few of my favorites.
She's not sure about that flame.
I think she's thinking, "Mmmm... it's good"
Yep, here's the first birthday picture I was looking for - messy face and fingers.
And here's a few more on her actual birthday. She finally looked at me...almost. There she is! Complete with the pearly whites! (3 to be exact)
Happy Birthday Aubrey!
1 comment:
I thought I already commented, but maybe not. Yay, that's exciting that she's 1 and walking! They grow TOO fast, huh. But it's so fun to watch and I'm loving Cambria at this age- they are too funny! I'm excited to make her a cake in just a few weeks for her birthday, too!
Post a Comment