Monday, April 19, 2010

Haircuts and peek-a-boo

The girls got haircuts last week. Well, Abby and Tessa did. Abby's was getting pretty long and with how thick her hair is, when it gets too long, it's so hard to keep brushed and nice so a cut becomes necessary. When I cut Abby's hair last week, Tessa decided she needed one too. I was planning on just trimming Tessa's hair, but after the first snip, I realized it was pretty short. Plus, as she got tired and squirmy, it made the cutting process more difficult, so unintentionally I think I gave her a pretty good layered cut. So here's a good before picture with their long hair.

Abby likes to tell everyone she got her hair cut and then tell them, "I have a whole new look!"Tessa looks all grown up to me.Aubrey hasn't gotten a haircut yet, but she has started saying "cheese" whenever the camera is present, which makes for a few more smiley photos at least.
Here are all the girls together with new hairdos.

And for Peek-A-Boo, as we drove back from the zoo a couple weeks ago with Grandma and Grandpa Gibbons, Aubrey was in a very happy mood. She kept laughing at Grandma and then started playing Peek-A-Boo so I got it on my camera. Thought it was super cute.

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

Those are some cute hairdos. I wish I knew how to cut hair. YOu did a good job. The girls are so cute.

December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas

Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...