In November, all four girls were invited to a birthday party for Santiago, our neighbor. The Kasallis family was invited too, so we all spent the day together at Bob-O's to celebrate. The kids played all the indoor arcade games first, ate pizza, and had a turn playing laser tag. I missed that part because Tyler and I were finalizing the paperwork to buy our new van. Afterwards, we came back and joined the party for all the outdoor rides and attractions. This is where I took all my pictures. All the rides were based on height, so Taryn was limited to which rides she could go on. One was the train, which she rode a lot - by herself and with Teagan.
Another ride that they liked, and the middle kids also enjoyed was the flying bananas.
Tessa, Aubrey, and Sam were tall enough for the next level of rides which included the mini-go carts. Only three could drive at a time, so they grouped up with their friends accordingly.
They were also tall enough for the bumper boats. Taryn and Teagan were tall enough to go as passengers on the bumper boats, but the driver had to be a certain height AND 16 years old. Abby and AJ were tall enough to be their driver, but not old enough, so the little ones were stuck missing out on the bumper boats. They got really wet on this one, so it was probably better.
The big kids, Abby, AJ, and Logan, spent the majority of their time on the regular go-carts. It was the biggest ride there and they were the only ones big enough to drive on their own. Aubrey and Sam each took a turn as a passenger with Tyler and Tony, so they at least got to ride it once.
The little ones talked Tony into riding the spinning cups with them since they were too short to go alone. I was surprised they liked it. I always get so dizzy and sick on the spinney rides. Abby usually does too, but since AJ talked her into going, she went.
The kids did miniature golf too and had so much fun with all their friends. It was probably one of the best birthday parties we had ever gone to.
I have to include this last picture because it's so cute. I came home from a late meeting and found this in my bed. Taryn usually falls asleep in our bed and then we move her to her own bed. This is how she had fallen asleep this particular night. It was too cute not to take a picture. I love my family!














No comments:
Post a Comment