Monday, January 8, 2018

Tyler's Birthday and Starting School

Taryn started Kindergarten this year! I can't believe it! A couple days before school started, they had a meet the teacher night. Taryn was very excited to meet her teacher, although with always being with me when I'd volunteer at the school, she already knew Mrs. Hardwick. But she was excited to see the classroom and her desk. She was looking forward to starting school.

Tyler's 40th birthday was the first day of school. We decided to celebrate the night before with my parents and the Kasallis's.

We sang and cheered him on as he blew out all those candles on his 3-layer chocolate and pudding cake.

Here are the first day of school pictures. I'll have posts for each girl's first half of school, but at least we had to get things started. Abby started 7th grade and Taryn's in Kindergarten.

Tessa started 5th grade, her last year of elementary school. And Aubrey started 3rd grade.

I grabbed a picture as we walked into the school, so we'll have a picture of the girls' elementary school. The last year that I'll have three girls at the same school.

No comments:

December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas

Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...