Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas
Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...
-
Aubrey Jeanne is finally here!!! She joined our family on Tuesday, February 10th, at 3:40 am. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches...
-
There are two things that I'm very excited to talk about today. First , as you might be able to tell from our title, I'm very much ...
-
So Abby got a hold of the camera this weekend and took lots of pictures. Some weren't that bad, at least from an artists' point of...
2 comments:
Your girls are cute. Congrats on the new job. I found your blog through Christine's.
Shara
We're back from the cruise, and I'm catching up on blogs (although I should be sleeping since I came home w/a touch of the flu). Tessa's new binky is so funny--Shayla has one of those mushrooms in her kitchen. Tessa's new word is cute, too, but I can appreciate you wishing she'd say "Mama." Hopefully, she will--SOON!
Post a Comment