There are two things that I'm very excited to talk about today.
First, as you might be able to tell from our title, I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming arrival of Stephenie Meyer's fourth book from the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. It is available this Saturday, August 2nd, at midnight. I'm going with some of my other "crazy about Edward" friends for a late night Friday to get the book right at midnight, and I can't wait!!! I've been rereading the first three to mentally prepare myself, so I've been in Edward-land for the past week. I don't know if I can make it these next 6 days! :)
Second, I finally went to the doctor this week and we are pleased to announce that we are expecting our third baby! Unlike Item #1, the entire family is very excited about this news. Abby must have known before us because she decided to tell a few of her friends' moms that her mommy "had a baby in her tummy." After embarrassingly having to correct that mistake, we found out a couple weeks later that we actually were pregnant. Maybe these kids know more than we give them credit for! :) It was a bit of a surprise for us, and a little nervous for me because my Tessa still seems so little. But luckily about a week after we found out, Tessa really started walking, so it made her seem a little older to me anyway. So after finally scheduling a doctor's appointment, I find out I'm officially 10 and 1/2 weeks with a due date of February 17th, 2009. We would love to find out we're having a boy at this point (especially Tyler so he won't be so outnumbered), but of course, we'll be thrilled no matter what gender of baby we're blessed with. We'll definitely keep you posted.
So, you may be wondering how these two pieces of exciting news can actually be together in the same post. Well, read Twilight, and you'll understand... Right Kasia?!? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas
Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...
-
Aubrey Jeanne is finally here!!! She joined our family on Tuesday, February 10th, at 3:40 am. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches...
-
There are two things that I'm very excited to talk about today. First , as you might be able to tell from our title, I'm very much ...
-
So Abby got a hold of the camera this weekend and took lots of pictures. Some weren't that bad, at least from an artists' point of...
7 comments:
Not having yet read Twilight (although I guess I'm really gonna have to), your first item of news seems nice. But #2 is AWESOME!! You really seem to make incredibly adorable and interesting children so woohoo!! for #3. Hope you're feeling okay.
Wow congratulations! That is such exciting news! I'm dying for twilight to come out too...but not so much on the baby train yet...haha! Hope you're feeling well, and that Tyler can finally get that boy!
Congratulations! That's exciting! Are you guys hoping for a boy this time to even out the odds in the house for Tyler? :) That's funny that Abby outed you early. Hehe. Kids.
I'm also excited about Breaking Dawn - it's being delivered to my house either Saturday or Monday, depending on what Amazon does. I refuse to go stand in line for 3 hours to get a book.
Yay! A new book! What number in line am I? :)
YAYAYAY! A baby! I'm just up the street if you need a break. And Thursday is fine. :)
That is such wonderful news!!! The baby I mean, I have never read the books so that news went right over my head. Maybe he/she will be born on my birthday, the 15th. It's a great day! I am so happy for you both! Congrats!
That's right Sister--you know I understand. You know I'll rent movies to watch 2 minute previews with you anytime ;D Congrats on the new babe too. Maybe he'll be born on Valentine's day!
Congrats again! That is too cute that Abby "knew" before you did. Happy reading this weekend!
Post a Comment