Abby got a new dress-up dress. We promised her a new one if she let us cut her hair. So after a couple days to convince her, she finally let me cut her hair, and this is the barbie wedding dress-up she picked out. Because it was on clearance, she got new dress up shoes too!
Abby has always been our trouble sleeper. She never wants to go to bed. One night after her bath and jammies, we said it was almost time for bed. She said she was not tired and wanted to stay up with us downstairs. Within the next five minutes from that statement, this is what we found:
Finally, we have decided to start Abby in dance classes. She starts this week, so we spent the last couple days finding all the dance paraphernalia that we need. Her class will include ballet, tap, and tumbling. Here she is in her ballet outfit. What a cutie! She's very excited about it.
Maybe all three-year-old girls are into these sames things, but sometimes I wonder if my Abby is just one-in-a-million. I think so! She's more fun than we know what to do with at times, but what a boring life we'd have without her. We love our Abby!
2 comments:
oh my goodness this post is so funny! my mom will die when she sees it! your girls sure are cute...can't wait to see what the next one's like!
Abby is so funny! I love her obsession with color! that is awesome. And the picture with her under the princess chair is too funny! haha I loved dance when I was a little girl- I hope she has a wonderful time.
Post a Comment