Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tessa and Abby's new Cousin

My brother and sister-in-law, Scott and Nevla, just had their first baby yesterday! Her name is Chloe Faith DeeAnn. She's adorable. Born 12:52 am and weighing in at 5 lbs 15 1/2 oz. She has lots of dark black hair. Mommy Nevla is doing well considering she pretty much did both deliveries. She got to a 7 in regular labor, but Chloe decided that was it, so they ended up having to do a C-section. Poor mommy, but Nevla and Chloe are both doing and looking great! Here are a few pictures we got when we got to go see her in the hospital.

Here's Chloe with her proud papa:
Here she is with her cousin Abby and her Uncle Tyler:

Congratulations to Scott and Nevla!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I hope that Nevla is doing well. I hate to think of her going through labor and THEN having a C-section. I'm planning on bringing them dinner tomorrow. Does Nevla like Macaroni and cheese?

The Gibbons said...

As far as I know, she does. Anything but pig. :)

December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas

Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...