Well, we are pleased and overjoyed to announce that
Tyler is no longer working for the Boothe Laser Eye Center. After 70 hour weeks and hardly ever seeing his family, he's made a break and is
moving on!!! :) Today was his first day at home and I took advantage by going shopping without the girls - what fun! He's staying busy preparing for his next job opportunity though so the free time is limited. We're actually taking a real vacation - heading to Utah/Idaho for a Gibbons' family reunion and then Tyler will start his
new job at the
Sam's Club in McKinney as their
Optometrist. It will be like his own practice while leasing the space and equipment from Sam's, so we're very excited about that change of pace. He sets his own hours and is back to doing regular eye exams/checkups, so if anyone's in the Dallas area of Texas, look him up and
schedule your appointment! :) He starts doing exams
September 9th and we'll add more detailed contact information in the near future, so don't you worry.
Let Tyler take care of all your eye care needs! :) The girls and I are excited to have our husband and daddy back especially when he's having a four-day work week to begin with!
Yeah for Dr. Gibbons!!
Congratulations and good luck!!!
5 comments:
How exciting! Congrats!
That is so awesome. It's just amazing how nice it is to have a husband around...especially when you picked one out that you like a lot. ;-)
I'm so happy for you guys! That will be great for your family. I'm happy to hear everything's working out w/Sam's Club. I'd love for Dave to trade in his 60-70 hour work weeks for a 4-day per week gig! I'll try not to get too green w/envy. :) Enjoy your vacation! (Mon. will find us w/Dave's sister's fam--they live in San An. now--at Schlitterbahn!)
That's so exciting! I'm glad he'll get to be around more often. =)
Wahoo! We are excited for ya'll, hope the new business goes well. :)
Post a Comment