Thursday, May 8, 2008

What do you get when....

What do you get when you cross a 13-month-old girl with a light saber?
Watch this and then scroll down for the answer...


















































A Jedi Princess-in-Training! May the force be with you, Tessa!

NOTE TO READER: If I have used any "Star Wars" terms incorrectly, please be forgiving. Remember that we only have girls. :)

As if to support the fact that we only have girls, here are some pictures of the girls in new dresses that I made for them. I was helping a friend make her daughter a dress, so I decided to make the same one for my girls during the process.

6 comments:

Joel, Torrey and Abbey said...

Too cute!!! I wish that was one talent my Mom had passed down to me. I can sew a straight line, that's about it! You and my Mom can just whip them right up, me it would take months! You both need to get together and help me! PLEASE!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

LOL! That is so cute! GO Tessa! and the dresses are adorable as usual. :)

Kristin said...

Love the new dresses! There's just something about light sabers. Junior loves them, too.

4sweetboys1princess said...

I should have had my mom teach me how to sew- she makes cute stuff for Alanna but the best (and only)thing I can sew is a blanket.

Delaine Broderick said...

You didn't even mention the innocent victim of her Jedi training! I almost lost an eye you know! I still love little Tessa though.

The Gibbons said...

Well Delaine...in true jedi training, you just have to lose some innocent victims. Sorry. :)

December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas

Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...