So I went with 10 of my Twilighter friends to see the new movie Twilight this last weekend. We've been planning this for months and had our tickets bought for weeks, so we were all very excited when November 21st finally came around. We met at lovely Kasia's house for a yummy dinner and for some Edward preparation. We left over an hour early to get to the theater and we still weren't close to the front of the line. Luckily, we were close enough to get decent seats in the theater. Here's a couple shots of our group waiting in line.
And yes, besides the moms accompanying their daughters, we probably were some of the oldest people in line. :) And we didn't feel weird about that at all!!! Overall, I think the ladies in my group loved the movie. My personal opinion was there were scenes that I was little unhappy with, but going into it knowing it wouldn't be as good as the book helped. Overall, the movie to me was awesome and I'll still buy it when it comes out on DVD and I'll go see New Moon when it comes out (which was announced this weekend by Summit Entertainment).
And with Thanksgiving coming up, I finally got around to my annual art project that I do with the girls:
Pumpkin turkeys made with the girls' handprints. They had fun making and coloring them. And Tessa only pulled off the turkey head a couple of times.
I also like to keep one set of hands in their keepsake box and compare the growth from each year. They grow up too fast. Happy Thanksgiving!!
2 comments:
I saw the movie Sat. and really liked it. Of course, it wasn't as perfect as it was in my mind when I read it, but I still liked it. I love the art project--what a great idea!
Oh what a glorious night! So so fun :) Thanks Allyson for being crazy like me!
Post a Comment