Yesterday we celebrated Abby's birthday with her friends. We had a princess party complete with a cakewalk to princess music, a princess pinata, and of course presents. We finished the party with pink cupcakes which unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of.
Manning the video and digital camera was a bit difficult. So here are pictures of the kids lined up to take their turn to whack the pinata, but I don't have any pictures of the pinata itself. Typical.
As you can imagaine, it was very princess-y, but in our house, what else would you expect?!? We enjoyed the whole thing and say a big thank you to all who attended and to all others who wished her a happy early birthday.
On a separate note, Abby participated in her first parade last weekend with her dance studio. She rode in the float with some friends and did very well. I had both cameras again, so this was about the only picture I got which was taken before the parade even started. But it's an awesome picture, so no regrets. Abby goes back and forth on if she likes parades due to the loud noises of the police cars, but it didn't seem to bother her this time, so it was a good experience for us all.

No comments:
Post a Comment