Thursday, January 8, 2009
Family Photos
I made winter dresses for the girls again this year. They're simple and unintentionally big enough for them to grow into, but they're at least wearable. I luckily got Tyler to dress up with us early one Sunday so we could take a few family pictures. I wish I could put a disclaimer that I was 7 months pregnant when these pictures were taken. This is why we only take professional pictures every OTHER year - the year I'm not pregnant! :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas
Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...
-
Aubrey Jeanne is finally here!!! She joined our family on Tuesday, February 10th, at 3:40 am. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches...
-
There are two things that I'm very excited to talk about today. First , as you might be able to tell from our title, I'm very much ...
-
So Abby got a hold of the camera this weekend and took lots of pictures. Some weren't that bad, at least from an artists' point of...
7 comments:
Cute little dresses! You look just fine!
What are you talkin' about girl?? You look awesome for being 7 months prego. So cute. I love the sledding pictures to. Oh, and I need to know more about this jingle bell clogging. Is there a silly side to Tyler that we don't know about ;D
Those dresses are adorable, and the girls wearing them are even cuter! You look great! I had to laugh when I looked at my belly in the mirror today. I looked at it, and thought "only 10 weeks!!??" And, then I just had to laugh because it is already so big...seriously. I popped out super fast w/Shayla, too, so maybe this is another girl!!?? We're hoping so!
The girls look super cute! I need to take some pictures of Lexi in hers. Oh and Lexi said Abby's dress is beautiful!
You are so talented. They turned out great. I love the colors!
Allyson, your girls are so adorable! And I love the dresses. It's been fun to read your blog from time to time, and see your cute family. Happy New Year!
=) Aunt Linda
love the dresses- I am jealous, I would love to have 2 little girls to dress alike
Post a Comment