The day finally arrived! May 24th!! We blessed Aubrey. And the special treat was that it was on my birthday! So not only did I have the present of a beautiful daughter in her beautiful white dress but also lots of family to celebrate with. Tyler's parents came down from Utah and brought Tyler sister's, Tiffany and Tara, and also Tiffany's four kids. Abby and Tessa were looking forward to this part the most - enjoying time with their cousins! Here's Aubrey in her very own beautiful blessing dress!
Here's the family. This was the best shot we could get since Tessa was bound and determined to run off.
Here's the whole family that was able to be here.
Here's those cousins. They had so much fun this weekend playing, running, swimming, and doing whatever else to entertain themselves. And for five little girls, they actually did really well together.
And for my birthday, Tyler and the girls got me the two best presents I could think of:
1. A freezer - YEAH - finally!! On the waiting list from last year, we finally got one, and put it to use immediately when we bought four ice cream containers for a dessert night.
And...
2. DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) for the Wii. I love this thing. A total surprise from Tyler, and I was very happy about it.
And for my yummy birthday cake (I started cutting it before the candles - oops) can you guess how old I am?

If you guessed 29 you're right! It's the cheap way to do birthday candles. Instead of buying a new number this year, Tyler came up with the math equation 28 + 1 for my birthday cake. Pretty clever if you ask me! :)
Thanks all of you for your birthday wishes and compliments on the blessing. It really was a great birthday and blessing day!!
4 comments:
Aubrey's dress is so beautiful. She is so the cutest of the Gibbons beauties!! Happy Birthday.
What an awesome b-day celebration--fun gifts, too. Kudos to Tyler. Aubrey's dress is gorgeous! I'm glad you got to enjoy a fun, family filled weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a special day for you. I was looking at the picture of your family and I about died at how much Jacob looks like one of my babies (current baby excluded). I swear Tiffany and I swapped babies.
Happy Birthday! I did not know there was DDR for the Wii, I'm getting that for Christmas!!
Post a Comment