They had fun painting them, and Tyler came home from work and put them in the backyard. Now they spend a lot of time looking out the window waiting for the birds to come (Tyler included.) We haven't seen any birds at the houses yet, but I'm wondering if part of that has to do with the fact that we used washable paints and after our spinklers went off, some of the paint has washed off the houses and mixed in with the food.
Hopefully, the birds will come soon. We'll be watching and waiting.
And finally, WHALES. The summer has finally arrived and with that comes swimming. We bought Tessa a whale pool for her birthday so we were finally able to set that up and the girls have gotten good use out of it, using it almost every day. Here are a few shots from their first trip in.
Aubrey even had a turn.
And I also have to include a blurb on the girls, specifically Tessa. She loves being a big sister. Her latest adventures as the big sister inlcude giving Aubrey a doll to cheer her up: NICE.
But they also include Tessa using Aubrey as her own paper doll where she gave Aubrey a necklace and...
wrote on her with pen! NOT NICE.
3 comments:
Sorry about your tree--we know how you feel, thanks to a couple hurricanes. I hope some birds find a nice, new home in your back yard soon (or at least stop by to get a meal). I don't even want to imagine what Junior might do to his little brother. I hope he's as nice as Tessa is at times, but I'm afraid we'll have our share of marker-type incidents. :)
Your family is growing so fast. It looks like you are all adjusting well to your new home. Have a wonderful summer.
Bummer about your tree! The pool likes like a blast. Love Tessa's artwork. :) Noah just draws all over himself whenever he gets a marker.
Post a Comment