So Abby is officially in school. It's the beginning of her second week and she even rode the bus for the first time this morning. She loves it so far!
I took lots of pictures the first day as we walked her to her classroom.
Here she is in her classroom. I didn't cry but did get choked up as I'd see her face - determined yet scared. She didn't cry at all, but you could tell she was nervous. She was awesome. She told me she only cried once that first day when they were waiting to be picked up after school and she kept hearing numbers called and seeing kids leave, and she thought she was going to be the last one there.
We celebrated Tyler's 33rd birthday a little over a week ago. I tried a new chocolate cake recipe that turned out super yummy.
The girls decorated signs that we hung in the house with balloons.
I also helped celebrate two of my friends' birthdays by having a wild girls night out that included getting our eyebrows "threaded." Apparently it's the new thing to do, but I'm not gonna lie - it hurts! The whole time she was working on my first eyebrow, I just kept thinking I have to go through with this horrible pain again on the other side. Here's a picture of all of us.
And the passing of the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes" occurred at dinner. I've had them since my birthday and I added my "touch" before passing them on. Kasia and Diane each opened one shoe. Cute right? I crocheted and attached two flowers. So pretty - I know. :)
My parents spent a vacation on the island of Grenada and brought back cute outfits for the girls.
Now that Aubrey is home and spending more one-on-one time with me, she likes to try and be more like her big sisters all the time. Unfortunately she says "poop" all too clearly, but at least she understands what it's all about.
1 comment:
Hey there! Loved spying on you.
Post a Comment