With all the holidays and birthdays at the end of the year, I decided I'd better keep up on my posts. So here are a bunch of pictures of Taryn in her blessing dress. I tried three different times to take pictures in hopes that I could get a really good one to add to our wall of each of the girls in their blessing dresses. Here are some of my favorites:
Happy girl.
A view of the entire dress.
Wondering how much longer.
My favorite - I just love her expression.
This is the one I'll use for our wall. She's in the same position as all the other girls, and just as adorable.
I've also added just a few other pictures of Taryn over the past couple months. I can't help but just take pictures of her whenever the mood strikes, so here are a few:
On her first Sunday, ready for church.
After she started sitting up (kind of) with the help of the boppy.
With her big sister Aubrey who still asks to hold her all the time. So cute!
And finally, getting ready for Christmas in her "I Love Santa" outfit. She's 2 months old in this picture and over 11 pounds now. Man, time flies.
We love our Taryn!
No comments:
Post a Comment