On December 19th, Abby turned 7!! I can't believe she's that old. Seven seems like a milestone birthday to me because 6 seems young and 7 seems old to me for kid ages. 
Abby celebrated with a few friends with a makeover party. I had fun coming up with ideas of what to do. I spent time researching hairstyles so I could do the girls' hair, which turned out so cute.
I was going to do their makeup, but Abby said they'd do it themselves, so I only got one picture of their works in progress. (I wasn't allowed in the bathroom.)
We did nails complete with stickers and jewels. Lucky Dad got to help Aubrey to keep her away from the "big" girls because they said she was getting in the way.
The nail polish was also my inspiration for Abby's birthday cake. I thought it turned out pretty good considering it was just an idea from my head. It looked about as good as I imagined it would. :)
Abby blowing out the candles. The girls also danced and had a fashion show. They ended the party outside with silly string which was one of Abby's presents. Some of the girls she invited couldn't come since it was so close to Christmas, but we had a blast regardless.
We celebrated again with the family on Sunday (the day before her birthday) and she totally scored with the gifts. A karaoke machine, microphones, music cds, markers, and money were among her loot.
She also got to pick out her cake for this party and of course it was a princess one. This girl is still our diva princess.
Happy Birthday Abby!
No comments:
Post a Comment