Another school year begins and we now have 3 in school!! I feel like that is so crazy, but they were all excited to start school. Now we have a 4th grader, a 2nd grader, and a Kindergartener. I usually do posts for each of the girls to recap their entire year, but for now, I have at least first day of school pictures plus some picture day photos I took myself since I didn't want to pay for school pictures. So that will be this post. I forgot to take pictures at home, so I grabbed these pictures in the parking lot of the school before we walked in.
Aubrey was so ready to start school. She didn't seem nervous at all. At one point I had to leave to take Abby to her class and Aubrey was a little hesitant for me to leave, but once she started coloring, she was fine. When I stopped by one last time to say goodbye, she was almost too busy to even talk to me. She was already deeply engrossed in what she was doing. I knew she was going to be fine and she was.
I had the girls dress up for their picture day which was around the 2nd week of school. But then I made them pose in the front yard before we left for school so I could take my own pictures. I thought they turned out great.
I got real smiles and laughs from them by telling them: "think of daddy in a dress" and it worked every time.
Taryn was still in her pajamas but she did not want to be left out of the pictures, so I took a few of her too. Always adorable.
That was the beginning weeks of school. The girls are still enjoying it, so that's good too. Taryn is managing being home alone with just mom. We read a lot of books, do puzzles, and still have fun with exercise classes, park days, and music class. She does ask quite frequently where the girls are, but she doesn't seem to mind that it's just me and her for now. They are all doing so well.








No comments:
Post a Comment