I finally got my family to take some pictures all together. It had probably been almost two years since we had some taken. I set up my ipad in a bright and sunny room and set the timer. Here are some of our favorites. These first couple pictures were with my little helpers as I just tried to get the right angle and zoom. We got some good ideas for poses too.
Please ignore the bright yellow cone under the futon. I didn't know it was there until it was too late. I cropped it out of most of the pictures that I used elsewhere, but alas, there it is in these first two.
This is my favorite picture. Everyone is smiling and we just look so cute!
I love how without even planning, we all pretty much color-coordinated with each other. I didn't have to pick out outfits or anything.
I wanted one last close up of the family and after having taken a couple with eyes closed or yawners, I guess we had gotten to the end of Taryn's patience. This was the last picture taken and she refused to smile. Too bad everyone else has a great smile. It's still one of my favorites.
We started off our Thanksgiving season with the creation of our 2nd annual Thankful Tree. We wrote things we were thankful for on leaves and added some each week. Here was the final tree right before we left town for the break.
We spent our Thanksgiving break in Texas this year. Half of the time in San Antonio and the other half in Wichita Falls. Tyler had a work conference in San Antonio the weekend before Thanksgiving, so after the girls were done with school, we drove down and stayed with Scott and Nevla. We loved having the whole weekend free to play games and hang out. Although Tyler was gone during the day and the kids stayed up too late most nights, so they were kind of grumpy during the day, we still had a great time. I didn't take any pictures though, so that's a bummer. I didn't even take that many once we got to Wichita Falls. We did spend one evening walking around the Fantasy of Lights at the University which we do every year, so that was fun. Here are a few pictures from that.
Please ignore the bright yellow cone under the futon. I didn't know it was there until it was too late. I cropped it out of most of the pictures that I used elsewhere, but alas, there it is in these first two.
This is my favorite picture. Everyone is smiling and we just look so cute!
I love how without even planning, we all pretty much color-coordinated with each other. I didn't have to pick out outfits or anything.
I wanted one last close up of the family and after having taken a couple with eyes closed or yawners, I guess we had gotten to the end of Taryn's patience. This was the last picture taken and she refused to smile. Too bad everyone else has a great smile. It's still one of my favorites.
We started off our Thanksgiving season with the creation of our 2nd annual Thankful Tree. We wrote things we were thankful for on leaves and added some each week. Here was the final tree right before we left town for the break.
We spent our Thanksgiving break in Texas this year. Half of the time in San Antonio and the other half in Wichita Falls. Tyler had a work conference in San Antonio the weekend before Thanksgiving, so after the girls were done with school, we drove down and stayed with Scott and Nevla. We loved having the whole weekend free to play games and hang out. Although Tyler was gone during the day and the kids stayed up too late most nights, so they were kind of grumpy during the day, we still had a great time. I didn't take any pictures though, so that's a bummer. I didn't even take that many once we got to Wichita Falls. We did spend one evening walking around the Fantasy of Lights at the University which we do every year, so that was fun. Here are a few pictures from that.
Abby got to spend time with her Kindergarten best friend, Ella. They always love getting together.
I tried getting a shot of everyone together when we finally sat down all together for the gift exchange. I think all that's missing is Tyler and Taryn since this was taken while we were waiting for Taryn to wake up from a nap.
And my kids just love Matt and Taylor. I wish it would have been a clearer picture, but they were really nice to let my kids hang all over them all weekend.
We love being with family. We had a great Thanksgiving meal where everyone contributed by being in charge of one or two dishes. The girls made a bunch of crafts, the kids played, the boys watched a lot of football, and we all played lots of games. We really do enjoy our time with family. We always have so much fun!












No comments:
Post a Comment