Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catch Up to End of 2010

I can't believe my last post was Halloween! Here's a few pictures and stories to catch us up to the end of the year, or at least close to it. We have done so much in the past 6 weeks!

First, I had to include our annual Turkey pumpkins.
This year I was so proud of myself because I used "fancy" paper (scrapbook paper instead of my usual plain colored paper).

We also did a few photo shoots in December with different Christmas dresses.
In this photo shoot, I used a prop...
Clever huh? :)
The girls liked the snowman and taking pictures centered around it.
Apparently Aubrey was done with pictures, because this was the shot I took right after she decapitated the snowman.

One day Aubrey had been upstairs by herself for a little too long, so I went to check on her expecting to find her getting into something she shouldn't and that's why it had been so quiet, but this is what I found. (It was so weird to me because it was like 10:30 in the morning, not even close to her regular nap time!)

We had a playgroup at the Villages in Allen where they have a tiny town sized for kids. They loved running from building to building.
I still love Aubrey's "cheese."
Different picture, but exact same face for Aubrey. So funny!

We also had a playgroup at the Dallas Arboretum. You could tell where there should have been lots of flowers (had it been springtime), but we did find a few picture spots near some pretty flowers.
There were still plenty to see even in the winter. Like this sweet frog water fountain.
One of our favorite spots was overlooking the lake. The kids loved sitting on the deer statues they had there.
This was one of my favorite pictures, but it keeps uploading sideways. Oh well, you get the idea.
Tessa found these stones that looked like drums to her. She decided to "play" them with her feet.

So that was all our November and December activities that I had pictures of up to the point where we left for our Christmas holiday. I'm going to have to do separate posts for our trip to Utah and our anniversary trip to Vegas! So many good times and lots of awesome pics. Stay tuned...

No comments:

December, Part 2-Abby's 18th Birthday & Christmas

Our ward at church had their annual Christmas party in mid-December. The youth were asked to do some musical numbers. All of the youth sang ...