So I've had a lot of saved pictures that I think are just so cute, but didn't know when or how to add them to the blog. So here is my answer - a blog of all the cute things the girls in our house do. Enjoy!
Here's our little Tessa fairy .
We always have fairies running around this house...
About once or twice a month we have to have a nail-painting evening. Too bad we couldn't get daddy to join us. :(
Here's Tessa after one of her first experiences with a blue M&M. Mmmm, looks yummy.
Abby on her first day of pre-school. ("She's all grown up" the mom says through tears.)
And riding with Elmo at the mall.
So here's the story for the next two pictures. I had to make a phone call for Dad's business, so I locked myself in my room so I wouldn't be disturbed. After I was finished and came out, and mind you it was only like a 5 or 10 minute phone call, this is what I found:
Some cake sneakers. Looks like they enjoyed it at least. Better than some things that could have been found I'm sure.
And finally if you're not bored from this post yet, here are some short videos we've taken in the past couple months. The first is of the girls dancing and the second is of Abby boxing her dad on the Wii. There's never a dull moment here! :)
3 comments:
You have a Wii now, huh? We're really going to have to get up there soon now! :) Derek loves to play the Wii (do you have Rock Band? That's his fave.), but we don't have one. It was so fun to see all those fun pics. I really loved the previous post and all the pics Abby took--pretty good for a 3 year-old! And some were quite funny, too. It's fun to see the world through their eyes. It's good to see you have fun with your girls' feet! ;) What pretty toes you all have!
Who wouldn't be tempted by the delicious cake? I certainly was when I was at your house ;D You guys are too cute!
Those are such cute fun pictures!
Post a Comment